WHY JAT INNOVATIONS?
# LAB TESTED
# THC FREE
# AUSTRALIAN OWNED
We test to ensure the correct percentages of CBD, but an extensive laboratory analysis checks for pesticides and heavy metals, microbial organisms, fungus, mold, and other impurities to ensure the safest CBD product.
General Information Sheet
The word ‘cannabinoids’ describes a diverse array of ‘cannabis like’ molecules which encompass phytocannabinoids, endocannabinoids and synthetic cannabinoids. Phytocannabinoids are those found in the cannabis plant. Endocannabinoids are naturally occurring cannabinoids found in the human brain and bodily organs. When the body is under stress including lack of sleep, an increase in stress hormones, poor diet etc. the body slows down production of endocannabinoids. The purpose of introducing phytocannabinoids is to reinstate balance (homeostasis).
Your endocannabinoid system is part of the regulatory system in your body and is as prominent and important as your nervous system or your digestive system. This complex system was first identified in the 1990s. While we’re still trying to understand the precise functions of the endocannabinoid system, we do know it regulates countless functions including:
- appetite and digestion
- chronic pain
- inflammation and other immune system responses
- learning and memory
- motor control
- cardiovascular system function
- muscle formation
- bone remodeling and growth
- liver function
- reproductive system function
- skin and nerve function
Introducing Cannabinoids to your Endocannabinoid System
Slow is key! Introducing phytocannabinoids into your body is a more concentrated form than what is naturally occurring (endocannabinoids). It’s important to remember that it is possible to flood your endocannabinoid system, which is completely unproductive.
This protocol was designed to slowly and safely activate the endocannabinoid receptors in your body. No matter the relationship you have had with cannabis previously, we still strongly advise you follow this protocol.
Resetting your Endocannabinoid system
Your endocannabinoid system needs resetting! It is possible to cease feeling relief of symptoms even while taking cannabis products, and the solution could be a simple reset. It takes 3 days for your endocannabinoid system to fully reset, So it is advised that you practice a routine reset once a month, which means ceasing taking any cannabis products for 3 days.
If you feel the rest did not work, we advise having a consultation with a health practitioner to discuss alternate options.
Product Information Sheet
Storage & Decarboxylation
- Store product in cool dry Do not heat as this causes decarboxylation. This will activate psychoactive properties and reduce health benefits.
- We do NOT advise decarboxylating, we have created non-decarboxylase products with purpose. Decarboxylating our products means you are not getting its full healing potential. For more information, please research differences between CBD/THC and CBDA/THCA.
- Do not touch your mouth with the dropper as this will cause cross contamination.
- We suggest using a dropper to drop dose onto a spoon.
These products are perishable items. Certified organic olive oil is given a shelf life of roughly 12 months, so we advise the same for these products. Ensure you store correctly.
Variation in products
These products are made in small batches and will sometimes vary in smell, taste and appearance. This does NOT mean your product is any less or any more potent than the last. Our products are all made using the exact same procedures, however brand of olive oil or season of harvest may vary, causing these changes.
- If you are taking medication, you need to seek advice from a medical practitioner, as some side-effects to drug interaction can be severe.
- As a general rule, have your oral medication 2 hours apart from your cannabis oils. Please do not substitute your own research with this general.
- The misuse and overuse of these oils can cause radical changes in This is commonly referred to as being “stoned”. Being “stoned” is not the outcome we are looking for, so please remain patient with these protocols.
- If you’re suffering a life threatening disease, we strongly advise you to have a consultation with a health practitioner, so they can advise you on stronger.