Unique Combination of Aminos and Caffeine
Mix up ESSENTIAL AMIN.O. ENERGY™ anytime you want a fruit flavored or coffeehouse inspired boost of energy and alertness. You can determine what’s appropriate for any situation, adding a 2-scoop serving to water for an afternoon pick-me-up or increasing the amino acid matrix to 10 grams with a 4-scoop pre-workout energy supplement that delivers 200 mg of caffeine from green coffee and/or green tea extracts.
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Muscle Recovery
- Energy and Focus
DIAL-UP YOUR ENERGY & AMINOS
2 scoops in 10-12 fluid ounces of cold water makes one serving of ESSENTIAL AMIN.O. ENERGY, but you can dial-it-up by adding more!
OPTIMUM NUTRITION QUALITY
At ON we are proud to know that we are one of the few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities. While it’s true that ON is one of the world’s largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. In fact, our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it’s not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride & care in crafting our award-winning supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques and fitness accomplishments.
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLD STANDARD
Optimum Nutrition’s Award Winning supplements have consistently delivered the Highest Quality products to athletes across the globe — Here is a brief look at how.
AMINO ENERGY GREEN APPLE GUMMIES
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Try this easy 0 fat, 0 sugar treat to celebrate with Ashley Leahy’s Amino Energy Green Apple Gummies.
- 1 cup water
- 2 scoops of Amino Energy Green Apple
- 4 packets (28g each) of unflavored unsweetened gelatin
- In a shaker cup, mix 1 cup water, 2 scoops of Amino Energy Green Apple flavor and 4 packets (28g each) of unflavored unsweetened gelatin
- Pour mixture into a skillet and place over low heat, stirring frequently, until particles dissolve
- Pour into a mold of your choice, ice cube tray works well.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.
TIP: Use other ON Amino Energy flavors to make your own creations
Products You’ll Need
AMINO ENERGY ICE POPS
- Amino Energy Blueberry Mojito Flavor
- Amino Energy Fruit Fusion
- Amino Energy Blue Raspberry
- 30 oz. Water
- In 3 separate shaker cups, mix 10 oz. of cold water with 2 scoops of each flavor of Amino Energy.
- Pour Amino Energy Fruit Fusion into popsicle molds till 1/3 full. Place in freezer until solid (about 50 minutes).
- Remove mold from freezer, remove tops of molds and pour Amino Energy Blueberry Mojito flavor mixture into mold until 2/3 full.
- Place covers back on mold and refreeze for about 40 minutes.
- Once second layer is frozen, remove from freezer and pour Amino Energy Blue Raspberry mixture into remainder of mold.
- Place back into freezer until solid, about 40 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe Makes: 6 Ice Pops