Fat Burning Protein For Women
ALL NEW Maxine’s BURN is the ideal addition to your busy lifestyle. Our high protein fat burning formula is designed to help you look and feel great. Maxine’s BURN is low in carbs, fats and sugar, and enhanced with natural fat burning nutrients to increase your metabolism, burn stubborn fat and help build or maintain lean muscle tone. If you do regular weight training or cardio, want to strip body fat, or you simply live an active and busy lifestyle, Maxine’s BURN will enhance your nutrition and help you feel great, look amazing, and get the very best from your body.
|Highest quality thermogenic protein for improved metabolism and appetite control|
|Added fat burners and carb blockers to help you get leaner|
|Low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars|
|Gluten free for a healthier option|
Using Maxine’s BURN
How To Take BURN
Take 1 – 2 serves per day between meals or to replace a meal. Take one serve within 30 minutes after finishing exercise or sport.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 25g) to shaker with 200ml of cold water or your choice of milk. Shake until mixed.
Serving Size: 25g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 20 (500g) – 50 (1.25kg)
Who Should Take BURN
Maxine’s BURN is recommended for women who do regular weight training and exercise, whether serious or casual. Take 1 serve within 30 minutes of finishing exercise to assist in the recovery and repair of your body. It is also ideal for women looking to strip body fat and tone up. To help burn stubborn fat replace 2 main meals per day with 2 Maxine’s BURN shakes. For women looking to simply maintain a lean body weight replace 1 meal per day with 1 shake. Maxine’s BURN protein should always be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and suitable exercise plan. It should not be used as a complete food replacement but can be used to aid weight loss as a meal supplement throughout the day.
Key Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – derived from milk and is widely recognised as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning muscle, making it ideal for shaping and toning the female body.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – also derived from milk it contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Phaseolamin – a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans that acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid – derived from the tropical fruit Garcinia Cambogia, this compound helps block storage of blood sugar to fat..
- L-Carnitine – an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning for hard trainers and active women.
- Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones – help to regulate Adiponectin, a hormone that controls fat burning.
- Choline and Inositol – allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
- Dairy Calcium – this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss, and is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
What is the purpose of a protein powder?
Protein is essential for tissue growth and repair in the body, which is most important after exercise and weight training. Weight training in particular creates many tiny micro tears in your muscles. Protein helps them to repair and grow back stronger which results in better muscle tone and shape. Whey protein also helps strengthen the immune system and protect against illness and disease.
Will protein cause me to gain weight or build excessive muscle mass?
No. Women have a different physiological and hormone makeup to men. And while training with weights and consuming a high protein diet can help build and tone muscle to a degree, women simply don’t have the same levels of specific hormones needed to support significant muscle growth. In fact a high protein diet combined with exercise will generally help you lose body fat and develop a lean athletic body.
How will Maxine’s BURN help me when dieting?
Compared to carbohydrates, protein takes longer for the body to break down and digest. This slow digestion time means you’ll stay fuller for longer and keep hunger at bay, making it easier to resist temptation and consuming excess calories. Protein has the highest thermic effect of food (TEF), which is the amount of calories it takes your body to process and utilize a nutrient (being 20-35%). This means that out of every 100 calories you get from protein, 25-30 are burned in the digestion process. Since your body expends more energy to process proteins than it does to digest carbohydrates and fats, women who consume more protein throughout the day might see faster fat-loss results than people on a lower-protein diet plan. So taking 1-2 serves of Maxine’s BURN will help ensure your protein requirements are met each day.