Key Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Micellar Casein – a protein that is derived from milk that takes many hours to be broken down, helping sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 7 hours to maximize muscle repair and growth while you sleep.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – a sustained release protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – is a slow digesting and absorbing protein that releases bioactive peptides to enhance muscle repair and growth, and improve your metabolism.
- Green Coffee Extract – a powerful antioxidant that reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates.
- Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
- Raspberry Ketones – regulate sugar metabolism and stimulate fat cells to mobilize stored fat which can then be burned for fuel to get you leaner with more energy.
- L-Carnitine – transports circulating fatty acids into cells where they are burnt for fuel.
- Choline – help to regulate Adiponectin, a hormone that controls fat burning.
- African Mango – influence Leptin and Adiponectin metabolism to help burn fat.
- Calming Herbs – Skullcap & Chamomile are two natural herbs that are widely used to promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects.
Does NIGHT contain any caffeine?
While there are trace amounts of caffeine in the Green Coffee Bean and Green Tea Extract, the level is very low per serve (less than 5mg) which will not disturb your sleep.
Why do we need protein while we sleep?
After weight training or other strenuous exercise, science shows that most muscle repair (up to 60%) occurs while you sleep. However repair can only occur if your muscles can get enough protein throughout your sleep cycle. Fast release proteins (such as Maxine’s BURN) don’t stay in your system long enough to provide your body the necessary amounts. NIGHT provides a steady supply while you sleep for optimum recovery and muscle toning.
Can I take NIGHTtime during the day?
There is no reason why it can’t be taken during the day. However due to its slow digestion rate it’s not suitable for post-workout as your body needs fast release protein straight after weight training, and the calming herbs may make you sleepy.
Will it cause me to gain weight?
No. In addition to the added fat burning ingredients, Maxine’s NIGHT helps promote muscle repair and toning. The more lean muscle you have, the better your metabolism and the more calories your body burns during the day. So it can actually help increase your fat burning so you will look leaner and more athletic.
Using Maxine’s NIGHT
How To Take NIGHT
Take 1 Serve 30 Minutes Before Bed
Add 1 scoop (25g) to 200ml of cold water or low fat milk in a shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender for a delicious bedtime smoothie.
Who Should Take NIGHT
Maxine’s NIGHT is suitable for all women and trainers who want to maximise their training results, recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can also be used to promote a good night sleep and for additional fat burning properties.
|All Day Use|